TSTV Distributor Or Dealer – TSTV is new providing a pay satellite called TSTV-telecom satellite television that was lunched on 1st of October 2017, here in Nigeria. That’s actually the day Nigeria celebrated her independence.
Today, many have dive into the dealership opportunities of TSTV but as you know Nigeria has a very large population, there are millions of users of TSTV which invariably would require more dealers for ease distribution of the TSTV decoder across the country.
For this reason we have research and provide the needed steps on how to be a successful TSTV Distributor Or Dealer in Nigeria. This information contains everything you need to know to become a successful TSTV dealer.
All you need to do is to follow the guides here and you will become a dealer because we strongly believed the business is lucrative.
Types Of TSTV Distributor Or Dealer:
Dealership is divided into three main categories and each has their own specific requirements. Depending on the size of your capital, manpower and office space you can make a choice of the deal you want. They includes:
1. Super Dealer
This is the top dealer and his requirements and benefits are very high and mouth-watering.
- Must be a registered company with CAC having form C7 and C2
- Good Showroom
- passport Photos
- He must also buy a minimum of 3000 decoders at N4000 each.
Commission: A commission of 8% subscription for 18 months.
- A shop or showroom
- Passport photos
- Good knowledge of marketing
- Must buy a minimum of 1000 decoders at N4400 each.
Commission: 5% commission on subscription for 18 months
- A passport photos
- Knowledge of installation
- Must buy a minimum of 10 decoder at N4600 each.
If you have the above stated basic requirement, then you are good to proceed with the next step which is filling the online application form
How Lucrative Is Becoming TSTV Distributor Or Dealer?
Millions of Nigerians can’t wait to get hold to their tstv decoder. The demand for TSTV decoder is overwhelming and yet, no visible dealer in their respective location. As we speak, there are only few dealers in Nigeria. This shows how lucrative being a TSTV dealer will be because it’s not yet saturated.
TSTV has some unique benefits. They include:
- TSTV launched 100 channels including 12 sports channels for all the football leagues we want to follow
- The decoder also has a hotspot of 20GB and video call conferencing with a camera.
- The TSTV decoder will have 50 GB hard disk to record TV programs and a pause/play function.
- It is the first Nigerian TV to launch a Pay as you use so you can pause your subscription whenever you are travelling.
- It is just N5000 for the decoder and dish and subscription prices are N200, N500, N1000, N1500 and N3000 respectively.
General Application Requirements For TSTV Dealer:
Application is done online or you can visit their office in Abuja for more clarification.
To apply online, visit Tstv Dealership. Fill in the forms with the relevant files or photographs attached. The form is very easy to fill and not technical.
The following details are required and should be kept handy when filling out the form:
- Your full name
- Registered Business name
- Business Address
- Telephone number
- Email Address
- Names of owners of the business
- Type of business you are into
- How long has the business been
- How many staff do you have
- Current volume takeof quantity
- How much available capital for the business
- A scanned copy of CAC document
- Pictures of your office space
With the above details in hand you are good to apply as a TSTV dealer in Nigeria, carefully fill out the form and submit, if your application meets the requirement they will contact you.
How To Register For TSTV Dealer Form
Now that you have all the entry requirements needed to become a TSTV dealer , the next thing to do is to register with the company.
So, how can you register and become a TSTV distributor?
Visit the company’s official website at tstvafrica.com and click on the become a dealer option at the top menu: Follow the process step by step below:
- Visit the official TSTV Africa Website or Click Here
- Click on “Become a Dealer” or Click here for a direct link
- Fill the form with all your business details as required.
- Upload your Business’ registration details as well as CAC certificates and click submit.
- When approved, a username and password will be generated for you.
- Click on the “Dealers Portal” to login or click here for the direct link
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Disclaimer: The contents on this site is provided as an information guide only. They are intended to enhance public access to information about Education and other Endeavors. While every effort is made in preparing good information, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of this site for any errors, omissions or misleading statements. Although every effort is made to ensure the reliability of this site.
Copyright: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions & information purposes. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.