UK visa fee in Nigeria and how to obtain the visa have become necessary information, especially in this time when Nigerians are daily flooding out of the country for further academic pursuit or general survival. The United Kingdom is one of the European countries where the best educational services are provided and because it is the mother country of Nigeria, given the political relationship both countries had shared in the past, Nigerians live more and travel more there.
Apart from the fact that it is an English-speaking country, its currency, Pounds, is one of the most expensive when compared to Naira in the foreign exchange. This means a lot of money for any typical Nigerian who works or get to have the chance to travel to the UK through the most reliable travel agencies.
UK Visa Fee in Nigeria and How to Obtain the Visa.
These UK visa fee in Nigeria and how to obtain the visa in the same country are hereby outlined for you know and see so you may find the ease that’s supposed to be in the process:
1. Standard Visitor visa
The UK visa fee in Nigeria and how to obtain the visa are in the following list:
- Short-term (up to 6 months, single or multiple entry) – #89, 460
- Longer-term (valid for up to 2 years) – #335, 830
- Longer-term (valid for up to 5 years) – #597, 820
- Longer-term (valid for up to 10 years) – #746, 920
- Visiting academic – more than 6 months up to 12 months – #178, 210
- Marriage visitor visa – #89, 460
- Permitted paid engagement visa – #89, 460
- Private medical treatment – more than six months up to 11 months – #178, 210
- Visit the UK in a Chinese tour group (UK only) – #89, 460
2. Short-term study visa
- The Visa fee for a Short term student studying English language for more than 6 months but not more than 11 months is #178, 210
The Visa Fee for the following are listed below:
- Direct Airside Transit (DATV) is #31, 240
- For Visitor in Transit visa is #56, 800
- For Visit purpose of joining a ship or aircraft as a member of crew of that ship or aircraft (fee also applicable to the Isle of Man) is #56, 800
3. Parents of children at school
- The Visa Fee for Parent of a Student child visa (up to 12 months) (Tier 4 Isle of Man) is #473, 570
4. child visitors
Below are the Visa Fees for any person applying as child visitor on the various platforms:
- For Short-term (up to 6 months, single or multiple entry) – #89, 460
- For Longer-term (valid for up to 2 years) – #335, 830
- For Longer-term (valid for up to 5 years) – #597, 820
- For Longer-term (valid for up to 10 years) – #746, 920
5. Short-term study visa
- The amount to pay as Visa Fee for Short term student studying English language for more than 6 months but not more than 11 months is #178, 210.
6. Parents of children at school
- The Visa Fee for Parent of a Student child visa (up to 12 months) Tier 4 Isle of Man is #473, 570
7. Points-based system, Tier 4 – Isle of Man
- The Visa Fee for Tier 4 (General) student visa – Isle of Man – Main applicant and dependants remains #323, 760
- The same goes for any person applying for Temporary Seasonal Worker – Isle of Man
- The Visa Fee for any mature person going into the UK as a student – main applicant and dependants – costs not less than #323, 760
- That of the Child Student stays around the same price.
- Over a million (#1, 101, 920) is the regular fee Global Business Mobility that is more than three years, while #558, 060 is the regular for the one who aims to spend not more than 3 years.
- Same thing applies for Skilled Worker even with a certificate of sponsorship
- The Visa fees for Temporary workers are between #231, 460 and #300, 000.
For more info, visit the UK main visa website by click here.
How To Obtain UK Visa
These are the approaches to take if ever you want to apply Visa to the United Kingdom:
- apply online.
- Firstly, visit the UK official website at GOV.UK, to create a user account.
- Click on the Visa and Immigration link and;
- Click on the Visit the UK link
- pay your fee.
- book and attend your biometric appointment.
- Attend an Application Support Center ( ASC )
- You must fill out the application.
- mail your application
Copyright: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.