University of Rochester Business School scholarship offers an opportunity for business-interested applicants to participate in a business case competition for a $20, 000 annual merit scholarship.
The Simon Business School is the business school of the University of Rochester. It is located on the University’s River Campus in Rochester, New York. It was renamed after William E. Simon, the 63rd United States Secretary of the Treasury, in 1986.
The event culminates in a fifteen-minute presentation that illustrates teamwork and thoughtful and creative leadership and problem-solving skills. Even if you’ve never participated in a case competition before, this is a great opportunity to gain exposure to the fun and rewarding activities of a competitive business undergraduate education.
Once participants are selected and have registered for the program, the case study and an itinerary will be emailed to you
University of Rochester Business School scholarship Eligibility
- Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Only first-year applicants to the University of Rochester are eligible to participate. Simon Scholars can choose any major for their bachelor’s degree, although most students may pursue a Bachelor of Arts or a Bachelor of Science in business or related fields.
- English Language Requirements: Students whose first language is not English must demonstrate proficiency in English by submitting satisfactory scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). Business Competition for Students
Worth of Award
- In addition to receiving an annual minimum $20,000 scholarship to attend the University of Rochester, Simon Scholars who are admitted to any master’s or MBA program at the Simon Business School will continue to receive the annual minimum $20,000 scholarship in their graduate studies at Simon.
- Scholarship for the Business Competition for Students can be taken in the USA
How to Apply For University of Rochester Business School scholarship
- The mode of applying for the Business Competition for Students is online.
- Student’s completed application for admission to the College must also be received no later than the deadline.
- Only first-year applicants to the University of Rochester will be considered for this competition.
Application for the Business Competition for Students closes January 5, 2021
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.