BOA Global Africa Internship program offers penultimate students across Africa the chance to discover the world of banking at Bank of America.
As a summer analyst you will have the opportunity to gain in depth exposure to a chosen line of business and gain an invaluable insight into the organization and its culture.
BOA offer a robust program which includes induction, technical and soft skills training, real time learning, networking and an opportunity for holistic personal development.
Application Deadline: November 6, 2020
BOA Global Africa Internship Application Details:
As a summer analyst you:
- Gain invaluable insight into the organization and its culture
- Benefit from invaluable insight into the organization and its culture
- Working closely with your team to support their day to day activities
Requirements & How To Apply:
- Analyst Internship and Full Time recruiting takes place on a rolling basis once applications open. Interviews often begin before the deadline, so it’s best to submit your application early as programs will close as positions are filled. All candidates must apply online via our Bank of America application system in addition to any resume drop you may be required to take part in via your careers service office.
- For our Associate level – MBA program applications, please attach your resume and cover letter in one document, and ensure you apply under the name of the educational institution you are currently attending.
For More Information: Click Here
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.