To cancel or stop your Weekly Data Plan after successful activation only take few steps. The steps are important because the automatic data renewal often preinstalled once you subscribe to any of the data plans by the different network providers.
The auto-renewal feature will activate automatically when your data expired on every new recharge. But to stop this automatics subscription, you need to pay attention to the information on this page.
The simplest way to Cancel Weekly Data Plan after successful activation for Airtel, MTN, GLO and 9Mobile is to turn off the auto-renewal feature so that your network provider doesn’t tamper with your airtime when the data bundle expires.
How to Cancel Weekly Data Plan.
Other steps includes:
- To successfully opt out of auto-renewal on Airtel, Send STOP to 141 on your Aitel line and this will cancel the auto-renew feature on your Airtel.
- To successfully opt out of auto-renewal on MTN Weekly Data Plan, Send “NO113” to 131
- To successfully opt out of auto-renewal on 9Mobile Weekly Data Plan, text STOP to 229
- To successfully opt out of auto-renewal on GLO Weekly Data Plan, Simply text Cancel to 127
After completing the aforementioned steps successfully, you’ll get a confirmation message/SMS showing that you’ve opted out of the Weekly Data Plan auto-renewal service.
How to stop MTN daily auto renewal plan?
– For 50MB Daily Plan – Send “NO104” to 131
– For 150MB Daily Plan – Send “NO113” to 131
That is how you can easily stop MTN daily plan auto-renewal.
How to Cancel MTN Weekly Data Plan
– For 150MB Weekly Plan – Send “NO102” to 131
– For 500MB Weekly Plan – Send “NO103” or “NO113” to 131
The above message codes allow you to stop all MTN weekly auto-renewal. From now henceforth, you are free from MTN and their secret auto-renewals.
How to Cancel Airtel Weekly Data Plan
The list below highlights easy USSD codes and SMS you can use to opt-out of auto-renewal on Airtel for Android, BB, Mega, daily, weekly, or monthly data plan bundles.
All you need to do is text Stop to 140. You can also text STOPAUTORENEW to 440. You can also text DEACTIVATE to 440 if you use a blackberry phone
- Android Bundles: *438*100#
- Mega bundles: *408*100#
- BB Bundle: Text STOP AUTO RENEW to 440
- Daily/Weekly bundles: Text STOP to 141
How to Cancel 9Mobile Weekly Data Plan
With 9Mobile, you just need to dial *229*0. Another method with 9Mobile is to text STOP to 229
How to Cancel GLO Weekly Data Plan
With your Glo data bundle, you can stop the automatic data renewal using this method. Simply text Cancel to 127.
- Airtel Social Data Plans & Airtel Unlimited Data Plan Code & Prices.
- Top 7 Online Platforms To Buy Airtime/Data In Nigeria.
- Cheapest Data Bundle Plans In Nigeria (Airtel, MTN, GLO and 9Mobile).
- How To Get New GLO YouTube Data Plans With FREE Benefit.
- Fast and Cheap Data Plan In Nigeria (Airtel, MTN , GLO, 9mobile).
- All MTN Data Plans, Prices & Subscription Codes (Cheapest MTN Data Plans).
- Airtel Data Plans (Price, Bundles & Subscription Codes).
- All Glo Data Plans (Prices, Subscription & Codes).
- All 9mobile Data Bundle: Prices, Subscriptions & Codes.
- Airtel Monthly & Maga Data Plans: How To Buy Plans & Subscription Code.
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.