New GLO YouTube Data Plans | Introducing the Glo YouTube Data offer with FREE benefit!
I am pleased to announce the introduction of New GLO YouTube Data Plans with FREE YouTube benefit as it was launched by GLO recently.
With the New GLO YouTube Data Plans, customers can now automatically enjoy free YouTube access with every purchase of data plans worth N500 or more. This benefit is received, irrespective of customer device technology i.e 4G LTE, 3G or 2G.
Furthermore, customers will still be able to purchase these data plans at existing prices and respective validity days.
Subscribers can buy any plan of their choice by dialing *777# or by using the hsi self-care – www.hsi.glo.com. These data plans, which can be gifted and shared, are also available on Etop-up channels and Glo Café App.
How To Get New GLO YouTube Data Plans
The New GLO YouTube Data Plans with free benefit enhanced great features and extra data volumes, customers can enjoy:
- 2.5GB for watching YouTube videos which would be available for use between 1.00am and 5.30am and will work as long as your main data plan is current and valid.
- · All the above changes are also applicable to BlackBerry 10 plans
- Glo customers can begin enjoying YouTube offers once they buy Glo data plans of N500 and above.
- With the YouTube offers, you can stream YouTube videos from 1:00 am to 5:30 am. The offer is auto-renewed once you renew your data plan with Glo data of N500 and above.
- Glo YouTube offer is capped at 2.5GB. Customers are awarded extra YouTube 2.5GB for recharging any Glo data plan above N500.
- Customers who buy data plans of N500 and above will get YOUTUBE Free Night Browsing capped at 2.5GB between the hours of 1.00am to 5.30am, subject to the validity of attached data plans.
New GLO YouTube Data Plans
|Price Plan (N)||Data Plan||Validity Days|
GLO YouTube Data offer FAQs
1. What are the major Highlights on the data plans?
Customers who buy data plans of N500 and above will get YOUTUBE Free Night Browsing capped at 2.5GB between the hours of 1.00am to 5.30am, subject to the validity of attached data plans.
2. Are these YouTube offerings available to all customers?
Yes. YouTube free offer is available to all prepaid and postpaid customers who buy data plans of N500 and above.
3. Can I auto renew with a lower plan and still get the extra bonus data benefit?
Yes. As you auto renew to a new plan above N500 you will you get the extra night plan/YouTube offer benefit to enjoy between 1.00am to 5.30am.
4. Can these plans be used to browse other websites?
No. The YouTube offer plan is only for the access to FREE YouTube entertainment during the allotted time band (1.00am to 5.30am).
5. Can these plans be gifted?
No. YouTube offer which is attached to data plans from N500 and above is not giftable but the main data plan volume is giftable.
6. Can these plans be shared?
No. YouTube offer which is attached to data plans from N500 and above is not shareable but the main data plan volume is shareable
7. How do I get these YouTube offer?
Subscription to Data Plans of N500 and above entitles you to the Free YouTube benefit. Purchase data plans by dialing *777# for plan menu to select data plan of choice. You can also purchase data plans at http://hsi.glo.com.
8. Will Free YouTube work on modems, routers and mobile routers?
Yes, the free YouTube is dependent on the data plan purchased, irrespective of the device once the device has an active Glo SIM. However, they are targeted at handset users.
9. Can I stack the Free YouTube benefit by subscribing multiple times?
Yes, these plans will work as part of their parent plans.
10. Are these plans auto-renewable?
Yes. As you auto renew your data plans of N500 & above, you will get the YouTube offer benefit to enjoy between 1.00am to 5.30am.
11. How do I get the YouTube offer on my Data plan?
YouTube benefits can be received when you buy a data plan from N500 and above.
12. Are these YouTube offers stand-alone plans?
No. The YouTube free offer form part of normal HSI data plan benefits.
13. Do these plans have any condition to use?
Yes. YouTube plan is capped at 2.5GB; within a time band between 1.00am and 5.30am; and are subject to validity rules of parent plan.
14. What are the data plans of N500 and above and their validity periods?
They are as shown below:
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Disclaimer: The contents on this site is provided as an information guide only. They are intended to enhance public access to information about Education and other Endeavors. While every effort is made in preparing good information, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of this site for any errors, omissions or misleading statements. Although every effort is made to ensure the reliability of this site.
Copyright: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions & information purposes. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.