City University of London Excellence Scholarship is an International Excellence Scholarship of £1,000 to £5,000 are offered to outstanding international students applying for a place on selected post-registration programmes in the School of Health Sciences.
Students at this university have access to a knowledgeable, high-quality career and information service while they are enrolled. They can get work experience that will help them advance in their careers.
City University of London Excellence Scholarship Eligibility:
- Applicants must have an offer of a full-time place
- Applicants must be a self-funded student, and not in receipt of any other programmes (except the alumni discount)
- Applicans must be entering their first year of postgraduate study for the October or January intake on any one of our Master’s programmes
- Applicants must be entering their first program of study as a UK/EU or international student.
- The deadline for September 2021 applicants is: Tuesday 31st August 2021
- The deadline for January 2022 applicants is: Monday 06th December 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Awards: £1,000, £2,000 or £3,000
Method of Application:
Disclaimer: The contents on this site are intended to enhance public access to educational information and other endeavors. While every effort is made in preparing good information, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of this site for any errors. Although every effort is made to ensure the reliability of this site.
Copyright: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.