Holland Masters Scholarships 2023 are for International Students at TU Delft in Netherlands.
The Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science is offering international students scholarships to study at TU Delft for the 2023 academic session.
The Holland Scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science and Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences. Part of the scholarships are meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who wish to study in Holland.
How to Apply for Holland Masters Scholarships 2023
Excellent applicants from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who have been (conditionally) admitted to one of the 2-year Regular TU Delft’s MSc programmes with a bachelor’s degree from an internationally renowned university outside The Netherlands.
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): The Netherlands
Number of Awards: 4 per faculty
Application Deadline: 1 February 2023 (23:59 CET)
Value and Duration of Award:
- € 5.000 in the first academic year for Non EEA students, as contribution to living expenses for a TU Delft MSc programme based on the statutory fee or institutional rate, according to the registered nationality.
- A candidate can be awarded multiple Holland Scholarships, based on merit, to a maximum of 3 (€15.000).
Method of Application: ALL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED MUST BE SUBMITTED AT ONCE with the MSc Application!
2. Upload the Scholarship Application Form
3. Upload or request TWO reference letters
4. Upload two reference letters (in one PDF document), according to theindicated requirement and before the application deadline indicated above.
5. Upload the English language certificate