King David University Courses and Cut off Mark > The King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) is a newly internationally recognized Nigerian university and is located in Uburu, Ohaozara LGA, Ebonyi State. The King David University of Medical Sciences has been officially accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
Are You interested in King David University Courses and Cut off Mark and admission requirements? KDUMS Courses And Cut Off Mark? KDUMS Courses And Subject Combination? or Courses Offered In King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS)?
If Yes, Keep reading friend to see KDUMS Science Courses. No doubt, the King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) was recently commissioned by the federal government of Nigeria with up to 17- medical degree programmes, faculties and institutes.
The establishment of King David University of Medical Sciences is borne out of the desire to enhance the quality of manpower development in the health sector and the improvement of the quality of healthcare in Nigeria and in West African sub-region.
The University’s central goal is to develop critical competencies and expertise in the health sciences under the most conducive learning environment with the highest form of professionalism, ethics and excellence.
Accredited King David University Courses
The accredited King David University Courses will pursue vision of achieving the highest form of quality manpower development for healthcare and other service delivery for all persons irrespective of gender, race, religion, and socio-economic status.
Through the King David University Courses, ultra-modern Teaching Hospital, the highest quality of healthcare services will be rendered to improve health conditions, alleviate sickness, suffering and pain in an efficient, cost-effective and integrated manner with compassion.
All the courses listed here are the approved Accredited King David University Courses by the National Universities Commission (NUC) and Cut off Mark.
1. Medicine & Surgery (MBBS)
2. Pharmacy (Pharm D)
3. Nursing Science (BNS.)
4. Medical Laboratory Science (MLS.)
5. Physiotherapy (DPT)
6. Biomedical Engineering (B.Eng.)
7. Radiography & Radiation Sciences (BSc)
8. Optometry (OD)
9. Computer Science (B. Sc.)
10. Industrial Physics (B. Sc.)
11. Industrial Chemistry (B.Sc.)
12. Industrial Mathematics (B.Sc.)
13. Biology/Biotechnology (B.Sc.)
14. Dentistry (BDS)
15. Microbiology/Parasitology (B.Sc.)
16. Public Health (B.Sc.)
17. Human Nutrition & Dietetics (B.Sc.)
King David University Cut off Mark
- The King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) UTME Cut off Mark is 170 and above.
- Applicants are required to have sat for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- For all admissions into 100 Level, applicants must possess five (5) credits passed at SSCE in relevant subjects (ie., Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English Language and Mathematics), at not more than two (2) sittings and must have scored 170 or above in the UTME in relevant subjects.
- Candidates who choose KDUMS in JAMB and
- Candidates who choose other Universities. Candidates under category (ii.) are required to apply for change of Institution through JAMB Portal to be eligible for screening and admission into KDUMS.
- Candidates awaiting SSCE result or its equivalent are also eligible to apply for admission provided the result (s) will be uploaded on KDUMS Portal one week prior to the date of screening.
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.