Lead City University Courses, School Fees Structure, Admission Requirements- Lead City University is one the leading private owned university in Ibadan Oyo state Nigeria. The school offers various programmes suitable for both the young adolescents and adult working class.
It indeed recognises the need to accomodate the time constraints to individuals and therefore provides flexibility by allowing for a choice between part-time & full-time study schemes.
Programmes are offered by specialized faculties in Social Sciences & Entrepreneurial Studies, Information Technology & Applied Sciences and Law.
However, if you are looking to apply for this institution, it is important you study the list of Lead City University courses, admission requirements and school fees structure. This would enable you to have adequate preparation before applying.
Lead City University Courses/ Faculty..
FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL
- Nursing Science
- Molecular Biology
- Human Anatomy
- Biomedical Sciences
- Public Health, B.Sc. options in ( Health Information Management, Community Health Science and Environmental Health Science)
- Human Nutrition and Dietetics
- Medical Laboratory Science
FACULTY OF ARTS AND EDUCATION
B.SC (ED) WITH SPECIALIZATION IN:
- English and Literary Studies, B.A.
- Performing Arts and Culture B.A.
- English Language
- Computer Science
- Guidance and Counseling
- Educational Management
- Physical Education
- Health Education
- Business Education
- Social Studies
FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENT, SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Mass Communication & Media Tech.
- Business Administration
- Economics & Development Studies
- Criminology & Security Studies
- Politics & International Relations
- Banking & Finance
- Industrial Relations & Personnel Mgt.
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Office & Information Management
- Estate Management
- Public Administration
- Information Science & Media Studies
- Social Works
- Tourism and Hospitality Management
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- Wood Products Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Telecommunications Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information and Communication Tech.
- Software Engineering
- Information System
FACULTY OF APPLIED SCIENCES
- Cyber Security
- Physics with Electronics
- Environmental Management & Toxicology
- Computer Science with Economics
- Computer Science with Electronics
- Computer & Information Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Forensic Science
Lead City University School Fees Structure
|Info. & Comm. Engineering ,||₦650,000|
|Electrical Electronics Engineering||₦650,000|
|Wood Product Engineering||₦650,000|
|Computer Sci with Economics||₦650,000|
|Computer Sci with Electronics||₦650,000|
|Computer & Info. Sci||₦650,000|
Business Administration …₦490,000
Economics & Dev. Studies …. ₦490,000
Politics & Int’l Relations…..₦490,000
Public Administration …..₦250,000
Mass Comm. & Media Tech….₦510,000
Public Health ……₦325,000
Medical Lab. Science……₦325,000
Science Lab. Technology……₦325,000
Estate Management ……₦325,000
Banking & Finance …….₦310,000
Criminology & Security Studies …… .₦310,000
Library & Info. Science……..₦250,000
English & Literary Studies…..₦310,000
Performing Arts & Culture ….₦310,000
Human Anatomy …..₦315,000
Physics with Electronics ….₦315,000
Education Biology ………₦310,000
Education Chemistry …..₦310,000
Education Physics ….₦310,000
Education English ……..₦310,000
Computer Sc Education….. ₦310,000
Education Economics ……. ₦310,000
Guidance & Counselling … …₦310,000
Educational Management … .₦310,000
Office & Information Mgt… ..₦250,000
Human Kinetics & Sport Sci….₦250,000
Nutrition & Dietetics ….. ₦250,000
Industrial Rel. & Personnel Mgt …. ₦250,000
Info. Sci. & Media Studies ……₦510,000
Health Info. Management .. ₦250,000
Community Health …….₦250,000
Prospective candidate should download and complete an application form. The completed application form should, then, be submitted to the Admissions Office, with a processing fee of N10,500 (Ten-thousand five-hundred naira only) payable to Guarantee Trust Bank. Candidates who did not choose Lead City University initially are eligible to apply.
Lead City University Application Form- Download
Lead City University Admission Forms Centre
- LCU Lagos Liaison Office : E3 Shoprite Mall, Adeniran Ogunsanya Shopping Complex, Surulere, Lagos. Tel: 01-2912629, 07044043322, 07044043333
- Abuja Liaison Office I: Blooms Academy, 45 main street, Suncity Abuja.
- Abuja Liaison Office II: Epitome Model Islamic Schools, off Sani Abacha Road, Mararaba, Abuja
- Rivers State Liaison Office: Rofbidut Nig. Ltd. 43 Airport Road, Matilda Plaza, Rupokwu, Port Harcourt. 08030500006
- Enugu State Liaison Office: Duo Concept Limited. No.23 Ifite Ukpo Street, Off Barry Gold Hotels Junction, Upper Chime Avenue, New Haven, Enugu. Tel:08037046888
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.