Nigeria Police Recruitment form, application portal (www.policerecruitment.gov.ng), requirements and how to apply for the NPF recruitment and every details about Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal has been updated on this platform.
The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) is due to start the recruitment exercise of new police constables into the agency. Candidates or applicants who wish to be a part of NPF recruitment exercise should take note that you ought that application will only take place on the portal.
The Nigerian Police (NPF) has clearly stated on the portal www.npf.gov.ng that recruitment into the agency is transparent and completely free of charge to apply. This means that as long as you have the needed credentials, you should be eligible to participate in the recruitment exercise.
Requirements for Nigeria Police Recruitment.
Below are Nigeria Police Force recruitment application requirements:
- Female applicants must not be pregnant at the time of the recruitment.
- Every applicant should possess a valid identity card. It can be your driving license, voter’s card, or international passport.
- For candidates who apply for police constables. English and Mathematics are compulsory.
- Advanced Level (A level), Ordinary National Diploma (OND), National Certificate in Education (NCE) or their equivalents (for Cadet Inspectors).
- University degree or a Higher National Diploma (HND).
- Must be aged between 17 to 25 years
- Must possess “a minimum of five credits, including English and Mathematics, in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB”.
- Applicants must be medical, physical, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female.
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment.
- Make sure you have provided all the necessary documents required for the position you wish to apply.
- Submit and print out your acknowledgment slip.
- Upon successful submission, you will receive a confirmation message on your email.
- The application must be submitted only once.
- All Shortlisted candidates will be contacted through Email/SMS.
- Any false information will lead to automatic disqualified.
- To apply for Nigeria Police Force recruitment, you need to access any of the Nigeria police recruitment portal via www.policerecruitment.gov.ng and complete the online registration form.
- After successful application, the next step is to Check Application Status. Application status can check with your National Identity No (NIN). Here’s how to check.
- Confirmation Slip Printing, you can use your National Identity No (NIN) to check. Click Here.
Candidates who successfully completed the online recruitment registration for the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment exercise should note that there would be physical aptitude test (CBT) Exam and credential screening.
Candidates, who are qualified for the next stage of the recruitment exercise are to print out their examination slip which must be presented on the examination day at the respective designated centers across the country.
Candidates are equally advised to check their email and phone numbers for notifications.
Applicants are equally advised to monitor the Police website, social media handles and the traditional media for further updates.
How to Update NPF Recruitment Profile.
- Enter your National Identity Number (NIN) in the space provided
- Supply required details of update your record
- Upload scanned copies of the following:
- O’Level Results
- Birth Certificate / Declaration of Age
- Certificate of Origin
- Check the consent box and click submit
- Print confirmation slip and take note of your Application Reference ID
- Download and print Guarantor’s form.
We Believe This Article Was Helpful, Don’t Hesitate To Share This Information With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Disclaimer: The contents on this site is provided as an information guide only. They are intended to enhance public access to information about Education and other Endeavors. While every effort is made in preparing good information, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of this site for any errors, omissions or misleading statements. Although every effort is made to ensure the reliability of this site.
Copyright: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions & information purposes. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.