Scholarships at Uclan Asia Pacific Institutes …..The University of Central Lancashire is a diverse environment, which brings people into contact with each other in a wide variety of ways is seeking motivated applicants who are interested in their MA courses in Asia Pacific Studies or North Korean Studies at the University of Central Lancashire.There are six scholarships open to students of any nationality who are going to take part in MA courses at the university for the session 2020/21.
Scholarships at Uclan Asia Pacific Institutes
Who can apply: Postgraduate students
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: 6
Award: £ 3,450
Nationality: Any country
The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Open to all students of any nationality
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursue a master program will be awarded in MA courses in Asia Pacific Studies or North Korean Studies.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a good undergraduate academic performance (minimum 2:1) in any subject.
How to Apply: Interested applicants are suggested to enrol in a postgraduate degree program at the university. Once you received an offer of study at the university, you can complete the grant application form and send it through email to Dr Sojin Lim (SLim4@uclan.ac.uk).
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university. A proposal for the MA dissertation (500 words)
- Admission Requirements: The University is generally asking for at least five passes at grade C or above.
- Language Requirement: IELTS 6.0 (with no component below 5.5) or equivalent has taken within two years prior to your course commencement date for bachelors students and IELTS 6.5 (with no component below 6.0) or equivalent has taken within two years prior to your course commencement date for masters applicants
Application Deadline: February 16, 2020
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.