The dream of every student is to come out of college, university or institution with a distinction and prestigious grade at the end of the total semesters. There’s no objection that this a great aim. Although it may not be as easy as students always tagged it. This is because some students may start well in their first year toward achieving this aim but along the contest they end up having the other side of these issues. While some students strive and accomplished this desire, others don’t even make any attempt.
There are four categories of students in an institution. They are:
1…Those that start well and as a result of bad influence ends bad
2…Those that don’t start well but later recuperate and end with good grade
3…Those that don’t even care to start well
4…Finally those that start well and end well
⇒Whether you are under this categories or not , students can follow the following steps to get better.⇓⇓
20 ways to improve your desires to getting a good grades
(1) Find a place to study and keep it for study only.
(2) Make sure the environment has all the study tools you will need.
(3) Minimize the noise level and the visual distractions.
(4) Avoid relaxing while working.
(5) Keep a paper handy to jot down thoughts that cross your mind while studying, get them out of your mind and on to paper.
(6) Set study goals before you begin each period of study (i.e., number of pages, number of problems, etc.)
(7) Give yourself rewards after specified goals are reached.
(8) Put enough time into preparing for your classes and exams and read your assignments before going to class always.