Study time should be a busy time. Study time should also be an active time. What should you be doing while studying?
What to do while Studying for School Examination
- Read and understand what you are to study.
- Form useful notes
- Underline important point
- Do some practice activities, tasks or exercises to ensure that learning is taking place
- Assess yourself periodically by doing what you are learning to do
- Relax in between study periods to refresh your brain: this you can do by walking around, chatting a bit, taking a tea break, etc.
- Always be active when studying; do many things-writing, listening, reading, speaking to yourself, listing, drawing, labelling, etc; activities keep you awake.
- Know what you have learnt and what you have not learnt: do not keep on reading what you have learnt as if you have not learnt it.
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.