American University of Paris Graduate Financial Aid – The American University of Paris is inviting applications for graduate financial aid in 2020.
The primary source of financial awards for graduate students is tuition awards. To be considered for a tuition awards, you must apply for a financial award. American citizens and permanent U.S. residents must also file the FAFSA. If you receive a tuition award, you need to keep a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 to maintain the award in your time at the University.
- The official award is final, but in certain cases you may request a re-evaluation of your file by submitting a written appeal.
- The amount in your award letter is for a full-time course schedule. Should your credit load decrease or increase in future semesters, you will maintain the same percentage of the financial award. In other words, your award amount will be pro-rated.
- Those who have been awarded a tuition award will automatically maintain their award each subsequent semester as long as they keep a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA.
Worth of Award
These awards are both merit and need-based and can cover up to 50 per cent of your tuition.
How to Apply For American University of Paris Graduate Financial Aid
At the same time as you apply for admission to your graduate program of choice, they ask you to fill out an online financial award application and submit a number of supporting documents to us. The financial award application and any supporting documents will in no way affect the admissions decision.
To apply for a financial award just follow these steps:
- When you fill out AUP’s online admission application, select “yes” when asked if you are interested in receiving financial aid and scholarships.
- Within 24 hours you’ll receive an email with instructions and a link to the financial award application portal.
- Log in and complete using the same email and portal account that you used for your admissions application.
- American citizens and U.S. permanent residents must also file the FAFSA.
- When you have submitted your completed online application and all supporting documents, they will review your application and notify you of your award via email.
- Contact the Admissions Office if you have any questions about the procedure or your award.
- To accept a financial award you must confirm your attendance and complete all the steps in the online confirmation process, as detailed in your acceptance email.
- Please pay attention to the dates on the financial award letter as the offer may only be valid for a limited time and may be different from other admission deadlines.
Applications are currently ongoing
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.