Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy Programme 2021 for Girls is a residential boarding school with just over 300 students enrolled in Grades 8 -12. Grade 12 students write the Independent Examination Board (I.E.B.) NSC Examination.
Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy Applications
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates. Applications must be accompanied by a covering letter, CV with names of three contactable references, copy of the highest qualification/s and the copy of identity.
Regrettably emailed, faxed and hand delivered applications will not be considered. Only applications submitted through the SkillsMap portal will be considered.
Only suitably qualified applications will be considered. Should you not hear from us by 30 November 2020, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
The Academy reserves the right not to fill this position.
- Diploma or a degree or should be studying towards a degree in Library and Information Science;
- Knowledge of Library Software Systems will serve as an added advantage.
- Willingness to learn how to use and implement the Neurosequential Model of Education
Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy Requirements
- Knowledge of DDC, AACR2;
- Excellent customer service;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of library records;
- Good competence in MS Office Powerpoint / Excel;
- Attention to quality, accuracy and detail orientation;
- Ability to follow simple oral and written instructions;
- Excellent administration skills;
- Sound relationship building skills;
- Effective time management;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as an individual and in teams;
- Willingness to participate in the broader life of the Academy and to contribute positively to the ethos of the school;
- Earns others’ trust and respect through consistent honesty and professionalism in all interactions.