University of Waterloo Queen Elizabeth II Scholarship 2023 in Canada invite international students for the ongoing scholarship. Applications for the Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS)/Queen Elizabeth II Graduate Scholarship in Science and Technology (QEII-GSST) are currently open.
The Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS) and the Queen Elizabeth II Graduate Scholarship in Science and Technology (QEII-GSST) programs encourage excellence in graduate studies at publicly-assisted universities in Ontario. Both programs are jointly funded by the Ontario government and participating institutions. The government contributes two-thirds of the value of the awards and the university provides the remaining one-third.
How to Apply for University of Waterloo Queen Elizabeth II Scholarship 2023
- Applicants must be an international student studying in Ontario with a student study permit under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (Canada). Successful OGS International recipients who are residing outside of Canada due to COVID-19 will be required to show either proof of existing study permit or in-progress study permit application before funds will be released to them.
- Applicants must have achieved a first-class average (minimum of A-/80%), in EACH of the last two completed years of study (full-time equivalent).
- Applicants must be currently registered in a graduate program (or on an approved inactive term from their graduate program) by at least the fall 2021 term.
Eligible Countries: International, Permanent Residents & Domestic
Type: Masters, PhD
Number of Scholarships: Limited
Value of Scholarship: Each OGS and QEII-GSST is valued at a maximum of $15,000 per year. The award is paid as $5,000 per term for either two or three terms.
Method of Application:
- An OGS/QEII-GSST application is required in order to be considered for the scholarship. Students only need to submit one application in order to be considered for both OGS and QEII-GSST.
- The application must be emailed to the proposed department graduate co-ordinator (see Step 2) by the appropriate submission deadline.
Visit Scholarship Page to Apply
Application Deadline: 30th September 2022 at 4:00 p.m. (ET)
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.