In this post, you will know about updated LASU school fees and admission method and other things you need to know to increase your chances of becoming a student of the great LASU.
Lagos State University is one of the best state universities in Nigeria. the school also ranks among the best schools in Nigeria. The school is generally known for its good standard and global best practices.
LASU offers a wide range of courses, from Law to Medicine; Engineering, Economics, Business administration, Computer Science, Mass Communication, and many more.
LASU Admission Method – WAEC/NECO
LASU Admission Method and requirements start with the need to have at least 5 credits in subjects needed for your desired course of study. You need to have these 5 credits in ONE sitting or 6 credits in TWO sittings.
If you have 5 credits in relevant subjects in one sitting, you can proceed with your admission process into LASU. On the other hand, if you have 6 credits in two sittings, this is also accepted. Personally, I will advise that you have your credits in one sitting.
LASU UTME Cutoff Mark – Admission Method
LASU admission method also includes that your UTME cutoff mark is 200 and above. If you score anything below 200, then you can as well forget your admission.
Please note that the fact that you scored 200 in your UTME does not automatically guarantee that you will gain admission into LASU.
With 200, it’s a good place to start your admission process but it doesn’t guarantee you admission.
For example, you may want to study Law at LASU and Law cutoff will be more than 200 because that course is highly competitive. So, if your score is 200 and you want to study Law, you may not be able to scale through.
To have an upper edge of gaining admission into LASU depending on your course, you need to score more than 200. With well over 200, you can be sure to be able to gain admission into the school.
LASU Screening or POST UTME
The next LASU admission method is to prepare well for your screening or POST UTME and do excellently well in it.
The higher your performance in the screening for LASU, the higher your chances of gaining admission into the school.
The fact that you scored 250 or more in your JAMB does not mean you will not prepare well for your screening, otherwise, you jeopardize your chances of gaining admission into the school.
Updated LASU School Fees.
The updated LASU School fees is very affordable compared to other best universities in Nigeria.
Below is a list of the updated LASU school fees for all departments or courses:
- The updated LASU School fees for department of Industrial relations and personnel management is – N113,250 per session
- LASU Tuition fee for department of Insurance is– N113,250 per session
- LASU Tuition fee for department Accounting is- N113,250 per session
- LASU Tuition fee for department Management is – N113,250 per session
- LASU Tuition fee for department Finance is – N113,250 per session
- LASU Tuition fee for department Business Administration is- N113,250 per session
- Economics – N113,250
- Mass Communication and Journalism – N113,250
- Political Science – N113,250
- Social Works – N113,250
- Psychology – N113,250
- Sociology – N113,250
- Public and international affairs – N113,250
- Transport Planning and Management – N113,250
- FACULTY OF LAW
- Commercial and Industrial Law – N115,750
- Public Law – N115,750
- Islamic Law – N115,750
- Private and Property Law – N115,750
- Legal Studies – N115,750
- Jurisprudence and International Law -N115,750
- FACULTY OF ARTS
- English Language – N113,250
- English Literature – N113,250
- Linguistics, African and Asian – N113,250
- Philosophy – N113,250
- History – N113,250
- Creative Art: Visual Arts – N113,250
- Creative Art: Theatre Arts – N113,250
- Creative Art: Music – N113,250
- European Languages (French and Russian) – N113,250
- FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- Chemical and Polymer Engineering – N115,750
- Electronic and Computer Engineering – N115,750
- Mechanical Engineering – N115,750
- FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Guidance and Counseling – N113,250
- Adult Education Management – N113,250
- Adult Education – N113,250
- Adult Literacy and Non-Formal Education – N113,250
- Biology Education – N113,250
- Chemistry Education – N113,250
- Integrated Science Education – N113,250
- Social Studies Education – N113,250
- Geography Education – N113,250
- History Education – N113,250
- Human Kinetics and Health Education – N113,250
- Exercise Physiology – N113,250
- Sports Administration/Management – N113,250
- Home Economics Education – N113,250
- Technology Education – N113,250
- Business Education – N113,250
- English Education – N113,250
- English Literature Education – N113,250
- French Education – N113,250
- Yoruba Education – N113,250
- Christian Religious Studies – N113,250
- Islamic Studies Education – N113,250
- Religious Education – N113,250
- Curriculum Theory – N113,250
- Educational Administration and Planning – N113,250
- Education Psychology – N113,250
- Physiology of Education – N113,250
- Sociology of Education – N113,250
- FACULTY OF SCIENCES
- Fishery Sciences – N115,750
- Biology – N115,750
- Mathematics and Statistics – N115,750
- Physics – N115,750
- Microbiology – N115,750
- Botany – N115,750
- Chemistry – N115,750
- Computer Science– N115,750
- Zoology – N115,750
- SCHOOL OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES (BMS)
- Physiology – N115,750
- Biochemistry – N115,750
- SCHOOL OF CLINICAL SCIENCES
- Medicine and Surgery – N115,750
- Dentistry – N115,750
Disclaimer: The contents on this site are intended to enhance public access to educational information and other endeavors. While every effort is made in preparing good information, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of this site for any errors. Although every effort is made to ensure the reliability of this site.
Copyright: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.