Updates of Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. As earlier announced by the federal government, Nigeria is one of many countries to shut down economic activities to prevent the rapid spread of the coronavirus pandemic.
In the Nigeria president earlier speech to the nation, the Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari, acknowledged that the restrictions may make it hard for people to feed themselves and so “relief materials” would be distributed to communities around the states affected.
The Federal Government through the FMoH and NCDC, and State Governors have shown strong policy level commitment to slow down COVID-19 progress as well as control it.
Hare is the latest updates of coronavirus cases in Nigeria
CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) HIGHLIGHTS
• On the 6th of April 2020, six (6) new confirmed cases of COVID-19 recorded in Nigeria
• Till date, 238 cases have been confirmed, 35 cases have been discharged and five (5) deaths have been recorded in Nigeria
• Of the 6 new cases reported on the 6th of April, two(2) are in Kwara, two(2) are in Edo, one(1) is in FCT and one (1) is in Rivers
• All new cases have mild to moderate symptoms and are currently receiving care.
• A multi-sectoral national emergency operations centre (EOC), activated at level 3, continues to coordinate the national response activities
CASE SUMMARY IN NIGERIA AS AT APRIL 6TH 2020
|Total Confirmed cases||238|
|States Affected||No. of Cases (Lab Confirmed)||No. of Cases (on admission)||No. Discharged||No of Deaths|
Visit the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) website for more information.
Disclaimer: The contents on this site are intended to enhance public access to educational information and other endeavors. While every effort is made in preparing good information, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of this site for any errors. Although every effort is made to ensure the reliability of this site.
Copyright: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.