2023 Future Leader International Scholarships at Federation University in Australia
Federation University is pleased to offer a Future Leader Scholarship package to international students who commence at the Brisbane Campus in semester two (July) or summer semester (November) 2023.
This scholarship package has been established to attract future leaders who will have the opportunity to access significant unique initiatives to support their success at Federation University Brisbane Campus.
- Applicants must be international students studying at the Brisbane Campus.
- Applicants must be enrolling as commencing students in semesters 2 and 3 in 2023.
- Applicants must be eligible to study in Australia at Brisbane with a valid visa.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age at the time the Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) is issued, have an Australian Year 12 or equivalent overseas school qualifications or an Australian bachelor’s degree, or overseas equivalent, with specified minimum grades (or marks) in relevant subjects.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- PTE – 65
- CAE – 185
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate or Graduate
Value of Award: 25% Tuition fee
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Method of Application:
The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Certified copies of degrees, diplomas, or certificates issued by your educational institution(s)
- Certified copies of your entire academic transcripts issued by your educational institution(s)
- Certified translations of documents that are not in English, as well as certified copies of the documents in the original language
- Certified copies of your passport and current Australian visa (if you hold one)
- Your Confirmation of Enrolments (CoEs) from your studies in Australia (if any)
- Research Proposal Form, Additional Details Form, or Application for Audition/Interview
- Any other relevant documents you would like us to consider, such as letters from schools or employers, a statement of purpose, or your CV/resume.
Copyright Alert: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. In the case of re-publication in online platforms, proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to LINK BACK TO THE ARTICLE And proper REFERENCING in research usage. All contents are protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1996 (DMCA).
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us via This Means to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.